HavocLS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Havoc Linkshell Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Geelong online dating - I like it on my face

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tasmania

Geelong online dating  - I like it on my face Empty
PostSubject: Geelong online dating - I like it on my face   Geelong online dating  - I like it on my face I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:59 pm

singles in australia free online dating - Your pic gets mine My name is Jaclyn HAGGARD i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. free dating site singles in Bundaberg free online dating Townsville-Thuringowa free online dating Free Dating Services dating in Australia Into exploring anything thats fun, seeking guy or guys for fun evenings. I am attractive and I am not shy, I like to laugh and have a good time. Been dancing and really enjoy that. Nothing serious, just want some fun on the side for right now....... im looking to hook up with someone cool to get me outta this rut! im new to this so im hoping to find something different. im a party girl that goes to college and that is new in town and looking for some fun. send me something about yourself and maybe we can meet up Smile im a sweet open minded person who is open to allot of differrent things. so try me? we may get along good. im not looking for a relationship for right now just look to have fun. i very chill. i need some good dick. that's why i'm on here. lol. i'm very spontaneous and i a live life on the edge at most times. not looking to settle down right now just have some fun and get off. i'm just looking to meet someone to hookup with. I don't like how guys have sex with me then get all clingy. I just want to please and be pleased. if there is anything you would liek to know about me just ask. NEW! I am tired of games!! Guys if your not ok with meeting offline why are you here??? I am still looking and I hope the right guy is out there but please no more games. It wastes my time nad yours (less there in the bedroom!!!!! hehe)
Back to top Go down

Geelong online dating - I like it on my face
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HavocLS Forums :: Guests :: Recruitment-
Jump to: