HavocLS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Havoc Linkshell Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trying to apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sangy

Trying to apply Empty
PostSubject: Trying to apply   Trying to apply I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:07 pm

I was not able to put a new thread up in recruitment so I wasn't sure where to post. I registered with the site but I thought maybe I'd put application here.

Character Name: Sory, Sanjurox, Sangy (Yes I have 3 characters)

Jobs: Sory (War and Dnc) Sanjurox (Rng and Nin) and Sangy (Drg and Pld)

Merits: All jobs are merited fairly well, specifically it's a fairly long list with 3 chars, none capped yet though.

Cop Status: Sangy has sea access, Sory 4-2, Sanjurox 3-5

Dynamis completed: All chars have up to Xarc access, only Sory has a couple CoP dynamis wins.

Main Crafts: Sanjurox is a woodworker 69 with a sub in alchemy 48. Slow work in progress.

Previous End Game Experience: I have 3 characters because I've quit 3 times. I have characters back now with the "Welcome Home" program or whatever it's called. Wasn't available before. All characters come from different servers and I've always participated in an egls. Sky, Sea, Dynamis and a few Ground HNMs.

Any other interesting facts about yourself. I obviously love the game. Just really looking to find a group that is focused on having fun and being fair. Seems very hard to find a good solid group.
Back to top Go down

Trying to apply
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HavocLS Forums :: Guests :: Questions-
Jump to: